Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Surprise Birthday Celebration for My Zitart ~ Boracay

Sunset at Boracay
My Zitart plan to celebrate his birthday to the island of Boracay. This is also my first time to visit the famous island for all the tourist foreign or Local. Boracay has a 3 station 1,2,3. We stayed first at station 2 but because I and zitart didn't like the room we transfer to station 1. Expect that boracay is exposed island, there so many bar and restaurant, people and etc. For a 4 day and 3 nights in boracay, try all the activities like paragliding, zorb (I will not try this anymore), island hopping and etc. The sand is white powdery (OMG this is the sand I like most).


Boracay Sand Castle- 10-06-13 - Happy Birthday my Zitart
Food Trip

I Love Backyard BBQ must try this


Buffalo Wings
rib
rib plus buffalo wings plus mango shake - heaven


Kare- kare meal
Meal at the island


Starbucks at Boracay
Seafood Buffet- Happy birthdya my zitart

Kain pa more- Let's eat
The birthday boy is now ordering

I love you zitart
Activities in Boracay
Many people are waiting to experience the activities.



Paragliding Experience

Paragliding - Kindda nervous so much
1000 ft above sea level ata
Look at my face hahahah afraid so much
 

We're now flying




Hahah manong Im kindda fall na- Flyingfish pa more
Im the driver now hehehehe
Welcome to Zorb Park

Picture before we experience zorb

We will not ever ever try zorb again promise, we can have injuiry If we try again.


Mt. Luho Zipline


Enjoy much
Feeding some fish

At the island

Sun can stop us now

At ligaligan island

My pose- floating pa more


Walking, shopping, swimming and etc

Braid mode

Braid braid


Famous Grotto in Boracay
 Surprise birthday gift


Cake and fruits & Nuts for Him.

Surprise birthday banner for Him.

While he's sleeping I'm preparing a surprise birthday gift for Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...