Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review: Etude House Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara

Price: P628.00
Bought From: Etude House, SM North
Brand: Etude House
Location: Please refer to Etude House


I bought this product unexpectedly last year, month of November. First option is to buy the  Lash Perm Proof Mascara Volume but apparently they don't have or out of stock. I'm not supposedly to buy any extender mascara because I have a long eye lashes but as I apply this mascara I like how it extend my lashes. 


See packaging(box):
See the brush:

Courtesy of google images

See result:
bare lashes
curl lashes
coat lashes 

What I like:
- The packaging (as we all know that etude conquers the cute and girly packaging).

- no smell
- well waterproof
- no smudges
-no flaking towards the end.

What I don't like:
- Availability, not all malls have etude house .
- You must have mascara remover to erase it.
- Price to high for some
-clumpy.

Recommend:
Yes, If you want to have a long eye lashes try this product. 

Rating
Availability -4.5/5
Packaging -5/5
Performance -5/5
Price- 4/5
Quality - 4/5

Overall Rating 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...