Sunday, October 4, 2015

How to Apply a Japanese Tourist Visa for Filipinos with Guarantor

Our Documents

I'm kindda worried/nervous with my application but I'm claim it to be approved. I'm so excited to visit Japan well known as the land of the rising sun. But before I'm getting too excited I will now share my experience on how to process to get Japan Visa. It was easy and I can't believe for 10 minutes we are done and all our documents are completed. As I checked in the Japan Embassy they are no longer accept walk-ins you must apply to there accredited agency. Here our the Accredited List.  




I choose Friendship Tours because it's accessible to my office and as per reading to other blogs this must be recommend and I super agree. Processing fee is Php 1,200.00 to 3,200.00. 


Step 1: Prepare your requirements



Requirements for Visit Relatives with Guarantor

1. Prepare your documents
- Passport (validity must be six month).

2. Complete the application form

- May be typewritten or handwritten, for typewritten you can fill-up the form Here.
- Forms is also available in there office.
- Photo must paste in the application it can be 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 2 x 2 with white background.

3. Original Birth Certificate with receipt( it must be valid within one (1) year)

- You can get your birth certificate by walk-in or via online. What we did we visit the page of NSO Website Fill-up the form, pay to accredited channel and wait for delivery.

4. Marriage Contract (same as NSO with receipt it must be valid within one (1) year)

- this is authenticated by NSO.

5. Bank Certificate

- (required if applicant is SHOULDERING all the expenses)

6. Phil Income Tax Return (Form 2316 or 1701) Original and one (1) photocopy

- (required if applicant is SHOULDERING all the expenses)

7. Birth Certificate to prove relationship (with receipt and it must be valid within one (1) year)

- For the Birth Certificate document what I prepare are my aunt(wife of our guarantor) and my dad(proof that he is brother of my aunt).
These are the documents to be prepared
RELATIONS OF THE APPLICANT TO THE RELATIVE IN JAPANBIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE NSO
Applicants are children, parents or siblingsBirth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan.
Applicants are uncles and aunts.Birth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan. The birth certificate of father or mother of the Filipino relative in Japan.
Applicants are nieces and nephews.Birth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan. The birth certificate of father or mother of the Applicant.
Step 8: Documents that need to prepare by the guarantor

1. INVITATION LETTER (Must be with signature)
  (Letter must be more than 200 Jap. characters) Explain clearly reason for visit.

2.FForeign Residence Card copy(back to back), Passport Copy ( all used pages) or a copy of
  Alien Certificate of Registration (back to back).

For cases wherein the guarantor is the filipino relative in Japan, the residence certificate from city hall (issued within three months) is necessary.

3.Residence Certificate (JYUMINHYO) (Valid for 3mos.)

4.Guarantee Letter

5. Family Registration(KOSEKI TOHON) Validity is (3)months from date of issue

6.Income certificate(SHOTOKU SHOMEISHO) from city hall./ Tax return certificate
  (NOUZEI SHOMEISHO:From2) from tax office. KAKUTEI SHINKOKUSHO HIKAE/Bank
  balance certificate(YOKIN ZANDAKA SHOUMEISHO) (Original with 3 mos. validity)

Take note

  • (GENSEN CHOSHUHYO), Income tax return certification from guarantor's company will not be accepted.
  • Applicant visiting filipino family in Japan(without Japanese Spouse or Relatives)is exempted from submitting no.5
  • Exemption of income cetificate:if the applicant is a parent of guarantor in japan.if the applicant is a child (must be 19years old and below) of guarantor in japan.
Step 2: Go to your travel agency
I choose FRIENDSHIP TOURS
Friendship Tours Resort and Corporation
Address: 3F Dusit Thani Manila Ayala Center Makati city Philippines 1226
Cellphone: 0915-839-4654 ( Globe ) / 0908-157-4956 ( Smart )
Tel. 893-8180 / 810-9622 ( Tagalog/English ) / 840-1060 ( Japanese )
Fax: 818-8978 or 892-8899
E-mail Japanese: info@friendshipmanila.com
E-mail English: visa@friendshipmanila.com
Website: http://www.visa.friendshipmanila.com/
Dusit Thani is located near SM Makati
located at 3rd floor of Dusit Thani, you can also see the floor details upon entering the elevator.
You can now see the agency


There's a tarpaulin for the price list and sample application form that you need to submit


They also have queuing system, maybe If there's a lot of applicant, heheeh :)

Step 3: Give all your requirements
We went around 12:30PM, Monday September 28, 2015 and worrying if there's a lunch break and good thing they don't have noon break. Upon entering the room we look around and Ms. Camille ask If we already have a complete requirement and I say yes. I'm still worried because I don't know If all my Japanese document prepared by my uncle are all complete but still I'm praying and cross-finger that there was no documents that be needed because my aunt said that all the requirement are all complete for the guarantor side. Aja for 10 minutes we're done. 
These is the area where you submit your documents
Step 4: Claim your visa
My Zitart got a text around 6PM , Thursday, October 1, 2015 that we need to call to friendship tours, he ask me to call immediately, and they said that the visa is ready for claiming.  I'm so excited and I can feel It that the visa is approved because I didn't ask if approved or denied. Yes after confirming the visa is ready I call my Zitart and he also happy that he ask If the agency is still open and wanted to get it immediately but the office hour is from 8:30AM to 6:00pM only.I said I will claim it tomorrow. Wow for 3 days upon filing on Tuesday by agency now the visa is ready can't believe it. Thank God

Don't forget to bring this documents:

The official receipt


And this one this is attached in the official receipt


We are granted as single entry for 30 days with validity of 3 months.



Mine Visa


Zitart Visa
We are happy to share our experience on how to apply japan visa with guarantor. Feel free to ask question by commenting on the blog post. If I cannot answer your question go directly to your travel agency or to the Japan Embassy they are nice and kind to answer all the inquiries based on my experience. Now we are planning to book our trip to Japan the target is on November 2nd week and the price now is to high, we didn't book a ticket If we dont have a visa. Guys If there's a promo like cebu pacific or air asia or jetstar, grab it. Thank you Arigato Gozaimasu.

3 comments:

  1. Good Day! reagrding requirement number 6, can my sister just submit a bank certificate and her employment contract?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...