Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner 01 Soft Rose

Price:P98.00
Bought From: Etude House, Robinson East
Brand: Etude House
Location: Please refer to Etude House



To make your lipsticks last longer, tip is I usually get is to wear a lip liner underneath. I tried and tested that popular tip with the Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner. 




What I have is:
01 Soft Rose

How to use :
Twist the dispenser of lip liner small amount only  and put on among the lip line smoothly.

Let's swatch it:

The result:

At the left side photo (without lip liner) and at the right side half lip liner
At the left side my lips with lip liner, see the shade is a good match for my lips and at the right side I'm wearing Clarins Joli Rouge 709 Parisian Pink

Me and  Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner 01 Soft Rose:


What I like:
- pigmented
no sharpening
- very affordable for P98.00 only
refillable and it cost P48.00 only
- shade match
- no scent
- easy to apply on the lips
- makes my lipstick last longer
What I don't like:
 Few selections of shades
-It has a very little product on it. About an inch of lip liner.
 Refills doesn't have a cap. Please don't lose your previous one.

Recommend:
Definitely.

Rating
Availability 4.5/5
Packaging -4/5
Performance -4/5
Price- 4/5
Quality - 4/5

Overall Rating 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...