Monday, January 27, 2014

Review: Snoe Happy Heels Theraphy Set

Price:P349.00
Bought From: Cinderalla, SM Fairview
Brand: Snoe Beauty
Location: Please refer to Snoe beauty


As I go to mall I check out some item to be review. And what I see is this peppermint set that I super adore. I just love the peppermint and it helps me to breathe easier. It comes in a reusable ziplock bag. The products are so compact, you could bring them with you whenever you're traveling!



These are the the items inside the reusable ziplock bag


Ingredients :
 Step 1 is the Happy Heels Therapy Foot Soak
Step 2 Happy Heels Therapy Foot Scrub
Step 3 Happy Heels Therapy Foot Lotion 
Step 4 Happy Heels Therapy Foot Spray


A great thing with this product it has a calamansi to whitens the skin, it has tea tree for deodorizing and it has a proper cleansing. So what are you waiting for try this product. 






Rating
Availability 4/5
Packaging -5/5
Performance -4/5
Price- 5/5
Quality - 5/5



Overall Rating 4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...