Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Review: Fairy Drops Candy Bar BB Cream in Ochre

Price:P1,550.00
Bought From: Beauty Bar, Powerplant
Brand: Fairydrops
Location: Please refer to Beauty Bar and Fairydrops



This is my favorite BB cream. It gives a flawless skins to me. I love all the japanese brands.  And it’s good for oily- skinned people like me because it stays put, and it's good for dry-skinned people because it has a very moisturizing consistency. 

What I have is:
Ochre

See the packaging:

Fairydrops says,

A BB Cream that gives skin a flawless look even while on camera with 5 treatment essences.
5 kinds of treatment essence to moisturize and for healthy glowing skin: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil and Panthenol.

This oil-free, waterproof and lightweight formula BB Cream has micro-gold pearls that hide scars and freckles, diffuses light to hide wrinkles and smoothens and softens skin.


At the back of the packaging:


Let's swatch it:



Application

- the texture of this product is thin and a little bit runny

- can be easily applied with fingers, or with the sponge

- the product absorbs quickly and feels quite lightweight on the skin

- the finishing effect is matte

- no feeling of stickiness or oiliness

- pressing powder on top is optional


See the result:

This is my face , looks dull.


Now I'm applying the Fairydrops BB cream 


Result: It gives me a flawless skin. Love it



For the final:
I used Fairydrop Candybar BB cream and Ben Nye Banana Extract Powder for my face. Clarins Joli Rouge and Etude House Auto Lip Liner Soft Rose and Majolica Majorca Colorist in BR333 for my brow.


I wear this till 9am to 12 mignight. Look I have a flawless skin. Super Love the bbcream.

What I like:
- good for oily type skin (thats why I choose this product because of oily skin)
-flawless finish
long lasting
- matte finish
No SPF, can be worn for night time and for photographs

What I don't like:
 2 shades are available the light ochre and ochre
- no SPF
 price expensive
Bad chemicals (parabens, petroleum, and aluminum)

Recommend:
Definitely. This is my favorite BB cream and it is good  for everyday alternative to foundation. And it is also  improves skin texture and brightens up any dull appearance.

Rating
Availability 4.5/5
Packaging -4/5
Performance -5/5
Price- 4/5
Quality - 5/5


Overall Rating 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...