Friday, January 17, 2014

Review: K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow Liner Liquid + Powder - Chocolate Brown

Price:P1,050.00
Bought From: Beauty Bar, Gateway
Brand: K-Palette
Location: Please refer to Beauty Bar and K-Palette


Here's my K-Palette my  first expensive eyebrow product that I bought. Because I am fan with Japanese brand. I took the opportunity to have this item in my traincase. And I love it. Here's the review:


Description:
This revolutionary liquid eyebrow liner now comes with a powder tip on the other end! You can simultaneously shade and tint long-lasting eyebrows with its smudgeproof and water-resistant polymers. This eyebrow liner is made of just the right amount of translucence such that the color is deep enough to conceal the sparse areas of your eyebrows but not too dark that it gives a severe, unforgiving tone. If you want a darker tone, just go over the same area twice or more.

What I have:

01-Chocolate Brown: For fair skin.

See the packaging:


The powder and the liquid:



Let's swatch it:

See the Result:

What I like:
- waterproof
- you can draw perfect eyebrows
- it is very long-lasting and stay all day
- the 2 way liner and the angled sponger are very functional.

What I don't like:
expensive price- P1050.00 
- too little quantity
-you need time to master the techniques on applying this product

Recommend:
Definitely. I recommended to everyone specially If they have an oily skin like me. Although it is expensive the quality is very OK (Ofcourse it's Japan Made.)




Rating
Availability -4.5/5
Packaging -5/5
Performance -5/5
Price- 4/5
Quality - 5/5

Overall Rating 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...