Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review: Lip Ice Products

Price: 129 and 149 pesos
Bought From: Watson
Brand: Lipice
Location: Please refer to Lip Ice and available in all Watsons store

One of my favorite lip balm ever

One of my friend told me to buy this product. I'm not fan of lip balm and lip glosses so my mind makes me confused. I try this product and wow it last and stay longer like a magic lip stick when you apply it gives color in your lips. 



These are the two variant that I buy in watson.
Left is the LipIce Color Gloss while at the right side is the LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry


It is a clear balm which turns your lips pink depending on your moisture level.
It will keep your lips soft, moisturized and naturally beautiful. You will love your lips. Promise.
Mentholatum is a Japanese-owned company that produces ointments, heating rubs and lip care products. It is the company that brought us LipIce which has an array of lip balms and lip glosses today. 

Check out how lovely this product looks on my lips:

Some tips:
* 1-2 swipes is enough. If you like the Pink look your lips or you're an adventurous type, swipe it 3 times or more
* If the gloss dries out, you can layer it again but the color won't fade (promise).



It will keep your lips moisturized, soft and naturally beautiful! Love your lips!

What I like
-Affordable
- Great moisturizing effect
- Helps rejuvenate dry, chapped lips

- it's pretty great. 
- It's very cheap.
 - it performs well and pigmentation is good.
Smooth and soft, kissable lips that I get from using this
- Sweet strawberry scent
Not a waxy

What I dont like 
-None, Quite addicting to use

Recommend
Yes. 

Rating
Availability 5/5
Packaging - 5/5
Performance -5/5
Price- 5/5
Quality - 5/5

Overall Rating 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...